Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What A (Teenage) Girl Wants...

Yesterday I was imagining what the different spaces in the new house might look like...I included my son's room, but not daughter, Gabby. So today is all about cool, creative spaces for teenage girls...

I love the eclecticness of this room, the pops of color and textures...the cool brick wall...

Ok, so maybe this room would be more about me than gabby:)...

this one too...more me than she...

Ok, this is more like it...the rug, the orange..this is definitely a Gabby room...

and so is this...the zebra print, the pictures, the boldness...it all reads Gabrielle...

this one too...the rug, wall design, colors...and finally...

cozy, chic and a little classic...

I think she could be happy in any of these rooms...

And next, the master bedroom...

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice
    from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting
    up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Many thanks

    my blog post: diet that works

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i think the room with the zebra print is really cute but i can't find the book case head board anywhere, do you know where i can find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much is the zebra print cost????

    ReplyDelete