Friday, March 8, 2013

Fashion Break

 I'm taking a break today from talk about home-building...and talking a little about fashion. If you've followed the Fall collections in Paris, you know there have been some spectacular shows. My favorite by far was the Louis Vuitton show. I'm long past my runway days, but this is the type of show I loved to walk in...full of drama and mystery...but mainly full of stunning clothes.

 The coats and bags were so rich and elegant...
 The shoes were feminine and lovely...
 And to top it off, the amazing Kate Moss walked in a beautiful, sheer, embroidered dress that almost floated...
 This coat was one of my favorites, along with the ones that had touches of sparkle at the bottom....

 This dress was amazing...the shawl collar was so striking...


 I'm not a pantsuit girl, but this would make me change my mind...


 And my favorite piece....This jacket is so perfect!

Marc Jacobs has outdone himself. This collection makes me wish for a little more winter....ok, maybe not, but it is all about what fall/winter clothes should be...

Off to Hilton Head and Savannah for my son's baseball tournament this weekend. I'm taking my camera along and hoping to come back with some home ideas...

Until Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment