Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good Night Sleep Tight

I'm late posting today...between baseball practices for Matty, knee rehab for Gabby, and many other errands, I thought I might just wait "until tomorrow"...but then I drove Matt out to the farm to play basketball with some friends (there is a basketball gym at the farm...more to come on that)...and I suddenly had the urge to daydream some more on what the house would look like...

Yesterday we left off with teen rooms for Gabby...I need to add one more...

I love the gray wall, the mirrors, the trundle which is perfect for sleepovers...

But now, on to the master bedroom:

I posted this one the other day...I love everything about it from the neutral palette to the fireplace to the adjoining library...perfect...

This Roche-bobois room is perfection! I love the floors...the neutral palette with a pop of color in the rug and chair....and the statement chandelier....I wouldn't want to leave...

This one is airy and light and classic....I love the stripe in the chair....

This hits the mark, too...love the chandelier...love the turquoise and gray, love the dresser...oh my...

more cozy perfection (another great chandelier!)...
more Roche-bobois loveliness...

The ceiling and bed are fabulous!...
maybe my favorite...the walls, the tile floors, the doors leading to the porch, the light....

I can see myself going to sleep and waking up happily in any of these gorgeous rooms...

Tomorrow is foyer day...so just a little preview...

I would love to greet anyone in here...

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment